Saturday, April 29, 2006

riot sounds

Nach dem breathtaking Find Candace Video des Thomas van Hoecke (Find It!) gibt es mal wieder ein neues Venetian Snares Video. Auch immer wieder schön der Trevor Brown, btw. Und das neue belio (#20 - Revolution issue) widmet sich ganz der revolution. Der Nicolas, bei dem man es auch kaufen kann, schreibt dazu: "May it be with a molotov cocktail, a spray can or a with the pen, Belio invites you to the streets with their 20th issue. More than 120 pages of graphic design, graffiti, photography and articles in spanish and english for the new issue of this well known spanish magazine."

Aber eigentlich bin ich heute voll sentimental. Schuld ist dieses Filmzitat:

Camille: Listen, I love to look at you. I love to talk to you. I love you openess, I love what you do, I love... I love you.
Petra: Everything gets ordinary, eventually.
Petra: Ordinary with you would be... wild.

(heul)

Ich guck jetzt erstmal Shiki - Jitsu, während andere sich auf dem forms of hands abfeiern :).


np: peaches - fatherfucker, changed to chicks on speed - turn of the century

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home